Going through the list of Microbiology Blogs we have curated at microBEnet and going to try to feature one of them every day or so. And just going to do this in semi-alphabetic order.
Today’s blog: Controversies in Hospital Infection Prevention
Tagline/Summary: Wherein we ponder vexing issues in infection prevention and control, inside and outside the hospital.
- 12/26 The lunacy continues
- 12/22 Happy Holidays from CHIP
- 12/20 Should we go over (to) the Cliff?
- 12/19 “At the end of the day, the drug companies own medicine”
- 12/19 Trouble at the Pittsburgh VA